Aquatic Plant & Weed Control > Jenson Lake Mower™ RG2500
Control aquatic plants and weeds with our boat mounted cutter. Ideal for clearing ponds and lagoons.
- Up to 10 hours of operation per charge for the RG2500.
- Depth-stop collar adjusts for varying depths, from 0 to almost 1 metre. Optional 60cm and 120cm extenders are available.
- Light-weight design: Weighs 18.6kg.
- Quick disconnect allows easy "fold-up" for compact storage or easy transportation.
- Special low power consumption, high efficiency motors.
- Robust aluminium and stainless steel construction, for long life.
- Self-sharpening cutting blades are made of heavy duty specialty steel.
- Adjustable mounting bracket fits the Lake Mower™ to the side, transom, or front of almost any small boat.
- Tiller handle with safety on/off switch (height adjustable).
- Custom bearing blocks, promoting smooth operation.
- Compact drive system.
- 1 year Warranty.
- The Jenson Lake Mower™ RG2500 easily cuts through submerged weeds such as eurasian milfoil, hydrilla, elodea, and tape grass.
It is recommended that this product be used in conjunction with the Jenson Rake™.
Contact us now for a special price, including delivery.