Aquatic Plant & Weed Control > Jenson Lake Mower™ HD5000
Control aquatic plants and weeds with our boat mounted heavy duty (commercial grade) cutter. Ideal for clearing larger ponds and lagoons.
- Up to 7 hours of operation per charge for the HD5000
- Cut Depth-stop collar adjusts for varying depths, from 0 to almost 1 metre. Optional 60cm and 120cm extenders are available.
- Light-weight design: Weighs 20.4kg.
- Quick disconnect allows easy "fold-up" for compact storage or easy transportation.
- Special low power consumption, high efficiency motors.
- Robust aluminium and stainless steel construction, for long life.
- Self-sharpening cutting blades are made of heavy duty specialty steel.
- Adjustable mounting bracket fits the Lake Mower™ to the side, transom, or front of almost any small boat.
- Tiller handle with safety on/off switch (height adjustable).
- Custom bearing blocks, promoting smooth operation.
- Compact drive system.
- Warranty is NOT voided when used commercially (except for rentals).
- For heavy duty cattails , cumbungi, bulrushes, and dense lily pads we suggest the Jenson Lake Mower™ HD5000.
It is recommended that this product be used in conjunction with the Jenson Rake™.
Contact us now for a special price, including delivery.